An Experienced and Passionate Attorney
I am well-known for my sincere desire to help injured parties and my principled negotiation for full, fair compensation. My record of results in tough cases speaks for itself.
More than 20 years of care for injured Texans
Shane Kadlec is an experienced trial lawyer whose capable and ethical manner of practicing law over more than 20 years has earned the admiration of countless clients, colleagues and opponents in the legal community.
When settlement is not in a client’s best interest, Shane puts his considerable courtroom skills to work in bench and jury trials, where he also has great success.
Shane is one of only 10 percent of Texas personal injury lawyers to be board-certified. For yourself or your injured loved one, doesn’t it make sense to trust a proven specialist in personal injury law?
- State Bar of Texas, 1996
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- B.A., English and philosophy, University of Windsor, 1992
- J.D., South Texas College of Law, 1996
- Auto defects
- Bus accidents
- Car accidents
- Civil litigation
- Construction accidents
- Medical malpractice
- FELA accidents
- Industrial accidents
- Child injuries
- Jones Act claims
- Longshore and harbor worker injuries
- Motorcycle accidents
- Oilfield and refinery accidents
- Premises liability
- Spinal cord injury
- Train accidents
- Traumatic brain injury
- Truck accidents
- Workplace injury
- Wrongful death
- Board-certified, personal injury trial law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization, since 2003, re-certified in 2008 and 2013.
Honors and awards
- Super Lawyers Texas Rising Stars, Texas Monthly Magazine, a leading lawyer under 40 years old
- AV-Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, sustaining member
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association, board of directors
- Houston Trial Lawyers Foundation
"Shane showed genuine concern about my well-being. He not only gave me excellent legal service, he did so with compassion and integrity."--Tracy